View : 17 Download: 0
Construction of self-dual codes over finite rings Zpm
- Construction of self-dual codes over finite rings Zpm
- Lee H.; Lee Y.
- Ewha Authors
- 이혜숙; 이윤진
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이혜숙; 이윤진
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Combinatorial Theory. Series A
- vol. 115, no. 3, pp. 407 - 422
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We present an efficient method for constructing self-dual or self-orthogonal codes over finite rings Zpm (or Zm) with p an odd prime and m a positive integer. This is an extension of the previous work [J.-L. Kim, Y. Lee, Euclidean and Hermitian self-dual MDS codes over large finite fields, J. Combin. Theory Ser. A 105 (2004) 79-95] over large finite fields GF (pm) to finite rings Zpm (or Zm). Using this method we construct self-dual or self-orthogonal codes of length at least up to 10 over various finite rings Zpm or Zp q with q an odd prime, where pm = 25, 125, 169, 289 and p q = 65, 85. All the self-dual codes we obtained are MDS, MDR, near MDS, or near MDR codes. © 2007 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.