View : 55 Download: 0
Prenylated flavonoids from the heartwood of Artocarpus communis with inhibitory activity on lipopolysaccharide-induced nitric oxide production
- Prenylated flavonoids from the heartwood of Artocarpus communis with inhibitory activity on lipopolysaccharide-induced nitric oxide production
- Han A.-R.; Kang Y.-J.; Windono T.; Lee S.K.; Seo E.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- 이상국; 서은경; 한아름
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 서은경; 한아름
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Natural Products
- vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 719 - 721
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new prenylated chalcone, 3″,3″-dimethylpyrano[3′, 4′]2,4,2′-trihydroxychalcone (1), was isolated from the heartwood of Artocarpus communis. Two flavonoid derivatives, (-)-cycloartocarpin (9) and (-)-cudraflavone A (10), were isolated as new isomers. In addition, eight known flavonoids, isobacachalcone (2), morachalcone A (3), gemichalcones B (4) and C (5), artocarpin (6), cudraflavone C (7), licoflavone C (8), and (2S)-euchrenone a7 (11), were isolated and identified from this plant for the first time. Compounds 1-4, 6, and 11 exhibited potent inhibitory activity on nitric oxide production in RAW264.7 LPS-activated mouse macrophage cells with IC 50 values of 18.8, 6.4, 16.4, 9.3, 18.7, and 12.3, μM, respectively. The structure of compound 1 was elucidated by spectroscopic data analysis, including 1D and 2D NMR experiments. © 2006 American Chemical Society and American Society of Pharmacognosy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.