View : 18 Download: 0
Synthesis and antifungal activity of 5-arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzo[b] thiophenes
- Synthesis and antifungal activity of 5-arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzo[b] thiophenes
- Ryu C.-K.; Lee S.-K.; Han J.-Y.; Jung O.-J.; Lee J.Y.; Jeong S.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 2617 - 2620
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- 5-Arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzo[b]thiophenes 3-6 were synthesized and tested for in vitro antifungal activity against Candida and Aspergillus species. 5-Arylamino-6-chloro-2-(methoxycarbonyl)-4,7-dioxobenzo[b]thiophenes 5 showed, in general, more potent antifungal activity against Candida species than the other 4,7-dioxobenzo[b]thiophenes 3, 4 and 6. The results suggest that 5-arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzo[b]thiophenes would be potent antifungal agents. © 2005 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.