View : 71 Download: 0
Electronic Raman scattering studies of strongly correlated electron systems
- Electronic Raman scattering studies of strongly correlated electron systems
- Yoon S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 1185 - 1192
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Raman scattering, especially electronic Raman scattering, is briefly reviewed and introduced as a research tool for studying strongly correlated electron systems. Since the Raman scattering process directly couples to electronic, lattice, and spin degrees of freedom, it is especially suited for probing excitations of various origins and the correlations among them. Through Raman scattering measurements, one can get energy, lifetime, and symmetry information on the excitations. The results of Raman scattering studies of EuB 6 and rare-earth-doped manganese oxides are presented as examples, and the implication of the results is briefly discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.