View : 43 Download: 0
Synthesis and antifungal activity of 6-arylthio-/6-arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles
- Synthesis and antifungal activity of 6-arylthio-/6-arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles
- Ryu C.-K.; Choi K.U.; Shim J.-Y.; You H.-J.; Choi I.H.; Chae M.J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry
- vol. 11, no. 18, pp. 4003 - 4008
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- 6-Arylthio-/6-arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles were synthesized and tested for in vitro antifungal activity against Candida species and Aspergillus niger. 6-Arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles 5 and 6 showed, in general, more potent antifungal activity than 6-arylthio-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles 3 and 4. The 6-arylamino-substituted compounds 5 and 6 exhibited the greatest activity. In contrast, 6-arylthio-, 2-/5-methyl- or 5-methoxy-moieties of compounds 3-4 did not improve their antifungal activity significantly. The results of this study suggest that 6-arylamino-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles would be potent antifungal agents. © 2003 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.