View : 30 Download: 0
A study of taxonomical relationships among species of Korean Allium sect. Sacculiferum (Alliaceae) and related species using inter-simple sequence repeat (ISSR) markers
- A study of taxonomical relationships among species of Korean Allium sect. Sacculiferum (Alliaceae) and related species using inter-simple sequence repeat (ISSR) markers
- Hao G.; Lee D.-H.; June S.L.; Nam S.L.
- Ewha Authors
- 이준승; 이남숙; 이동희
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이준승; 이남숙; 이동희
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Botanical Bulletin of Academia Sinica
- vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 63 - 68
- Morphological differences among Korean Allium subgenus Rhizirideum sect. Sacculiferum and some related species are minor, making species delimitation difficult. Inter-simple sequence repeat (ISSR) was employed to assess genetic diversity and relationships. Thirty-four accessions, representing six taxa of A. thunbergii, A. sacculiferum, A. deltoides-fistulosum, A. cyaneum var. cyaneum, A. cyaneum var. deltoides, A. anisopodium, were sampled in this study. The ISSR markers revealed high polymorphism among taxa studied. In the phenetic analysis, accessions of A. sacculiferum and A. deltoides-fistulosum are nested within A. thunbergii accession group; A. cyaneum var. cyaneum and A. cyaneum var. deltoides are separated from the above sect. Sacculiferum group; the status of putative A. anisopodium is less clear, with a position between sect. Sacculiferum and A. cyaneum. We propose that A. deltoides-fistulosum and A. sacculiferum be sunk into A. thunbergii and that the putative A. anisopodium be recognized as A. cyaneum var. deltoides.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.