View : 21 Download: 0
Induction of Quinone Reductase Activity by Stilbene Analogs in Mouse Hepa 1c1c7 Cells
- Induction of Quinone Reductase Activity by Stilbene Analogs in Mouse Hepa 1c1c7 Cells
- Heo Y.H.; Kim S.; Park J.E.; Jeong L.S.; Lee S.K.
- Ewha Authors
- 정낙신; 이상국
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Archives of Pharmacal Research
- vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 597 - 600
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Based on the potential cancer chemopreventive activity of resveratrol, a trihydroxystilbene with the induction of quinone reductase activity, this study was designed to determine if stilbene-related compounds were inducers of phase II detoxifying metabolic enzyme quinone reductase (QR) in the mouse hepatoma Hepa 1c1c7 cells. Among the thirteen compounds tested, several compounds including 3,4,5,3′,5′-pentamethoxy-trans-stilbene were found to potentially induce QR activity in this cell line. In addition, substitution with 3-thiofurane ring instead of phenyl ring in the stilbene skeleton also exhibited potential induction of QR activity. This result will give primary information to design the potential inducers of QR activity in the stilbene analogs.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.