View : 13 Download: 0
Synthesis, characterization and antitumor activity of quinolone-platinum(II) conjugates
- Synthesis, characterization and antitumor activity of quinolone-platinum(II) conjugates
- Kim Y.-S.; Kim K.M.; Song R.; Jun M.J.; Sohn Y.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry
- vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 157 - 163
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new series of quinolone-platinum(II) conjugates, [Pt(Q′-NH2)(dmso)X2] and cis-[Pt(Q″-en)X2], where Q′ and Q″ are quinolones (flumequine, nalidixic acid or oxolinic acid) linked to monodentate and bidentate amine ligands, respectively, and X2 is Cl2 or 1,1-cyclobutanedicarboxylate, have been synthesized with the aim of examining the synergetic antitumor activity of quinolone intercalation and platinum(II) chelation. The complexes were characterized by elemental analyses and IR and multinuclear (1H and 195Pt) NMR spectroscopies, and then subjected to in vitro and in vivo bioassays using the leukemia L1210 cell line. © 2001 Elsevier Science B.V. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.