View : 29 Download: 0
New dirhodium(II,II) carboxylates with 2,6-bis(N′-1,2,4-triazolyl)pyridinato ligand (btp)
- New dirhodium(II,II) carboxylates with 2,6-bis(N′-1,2,4-triazolyl)pyridinato ligand (btp)
- Kim Y.; Kim S.-J.; Lough A.J.
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김영미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김영미
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 20, no. 26-27, pp. 3073 - 3078
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The structures of compounds containing Rh2(O2CR3)4 (R = CH3 1, C6H5 2, and CF3 3) units and btp ligands have been determined. In both the compounds 1 and 2, dirhodium(II,II) acetate and dirhodium(II,II) benzoate are bridged by btp ligands to form one-dimensional chains. For compound 1, the Rh-Rh bond distance is 2.3869(9) Å and Rh-N(btp) bond distances are 2.23(2) and 2.26(2) Å. For compound 2, the Rh-Rh and Rh-N(btp) bond distances are 2.4037(9) and 2.272(4) Å, respectively. For compound 3, dirhodium(II,II) trifiuoroacetate creates a supermolecule of two fused rings in which one dirhodium(II,II) unit of the outer ring has the typical coordination of dirhodium(II,II) carboxylates, but the other unit of the inner ring has two bidentate CF3COO- ligands, two monodentate CF3COO- ligands and two monodentate btp ligands. The outer Rh-Rh and inner Rh-Rh distances are 2.4196(9) and 2.5651(9) Å, respectively. © 2001 Elsevier Science Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.