View : 21 Download: 0
Synthesis and antiviral activity of D- and L-2′-azido-2′,3′-dideoxy-4′-thiopyrimidine and purine nucleosides
- Synthesis and antiviral activity of D- and L-2′-azido-2′,3′-dideoxy-4′-thiopyrimidine and purine nucleosides
- Jeong L.S.; Kim Y.H.; Kim H.O.; Yoo S.J.; Park Y.H.; Yeon S.H.; Chun M.W.; Kim H.-D.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
- vol. 20, no. 4-7, pp. 665 - 668
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Novel D- and L-2′-azido-2′,3′-dideoxy-4′-thionucleosides were synthesized starting from L- and D-xylose via D- and L-4-thioarabitol derivative as key intermediates and evaluated for antiviral activity, respectively. When the final nucleosides were tested against HIV-1, HSV-1, HSV-2, and HCMV, they were found to be only active against HCMV without cytotoxicity up to 100 μg/ml.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.