View : 28 Download: 0
Modulation of NAD (P) H:Quinone Oxidoreductase (NQO1) Activity Mediated by 5-Arylamino-2-methyl-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles and their Cytotoxic Potential
- Modulation of NAD (P) H:Quinone Oxidoreductase (NQO1) Activity Mediated by 5-Arylamino-2-methyl-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles and their Cytotoxic Potential
- Ryu C.-K.; Jeong H.-J.; Lee S.K.; Kang H.-Y.; Ko K.-M.; Sun Y.-J.; Song E.-H.; Hur Y.H.; Lee C.-O.
- Ewha Authors
- 유충규; 이상국
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Archives of Pharmacal Research
- vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 554 - 558
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Synthesized 5-arylamino-2-methyl-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles 3a-3o were evaluated for modulation of NAD(P)H: quinone oxidoreductase (NQO1) activity with the cytosolic fractions derived from cultured human lung cancer cells and their cytotoxicity in cultured several human solid cancer cell lines. The 4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles affected the reduction potential by NQO1 activity and showed a potent cytotoxic activity against human cancer cell lines. The tested compounds 3a, 3b, 3g, 3h, 3n and 3o were considered as more potent cytotoxic agents, and comparable modulators of NQO1 activity. 5-Arylamino-2-methyl-4,7-dioxobenzothiazoles, NAD(P)H, Quinone oxidoreductase (NQO1), Cytotoxicity.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.