View : 23 Download: 0
Energy transfer mechanisms in CaAl12O19:Ce0.06 3+,Eux 2+ phosphors
- Energy transfer mechanisms in CaAl12O19:Ce0.06 3+,Eux 2+ phosphors
- Jeon H.S.; Kim S.K.; Kim T.W.; Chang S.K.; Jeong K.; Choi J.C.; Park H.L.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Materials Research Bulletin
- vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1447 - 1452
- Elsevier Science Ltd, Exeter, United Kingdom
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- CaAl12O19:Ce0.06 3+,Eux 2+ phosphors were synthesized through a combustion process, and their optical properties were investigated using cathodoluminescence (CL) measurements. The results for the CL spectra showed that different energy transfer mechanisms exist in CaAl12O19:Ce0.06 3+,Eux 2+ and are dependent on the Eux 2+ acceptor concentration. As the Eux 2+ acceptor concentration increased, the lifetime of the Ce3+ donor decreased, while that of the donor related to the diffusion increased. The dominant energy transfer at low concentrations of the Eux 2+ acceptor in CaAl12O19:Ce0.06 3+,Eux 2+ was attributed to the electric dipole-dipole interaction between the Ce3+ donors and the Eu2+ acceptors, resulting from the diffusion limited energy migration. While a similar energy transfer mechanism at the high concentrations of the Eu2+ acceptor in CaAl12O19:Ce0.06 3+,Eux 2+ dominated in the transient state part, a different energy transfer mechanism appeared in the steady state part of the decay process.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.