View : 23 Download: 0
6-Arylamino-5,8-quinolinediones and 7-arylamino-5,8-isoquinolinediones as inhibitors of endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation
- 6-Arylamino-5,8-quinolinediones and 7-arylamino-5,8-isoquinolinediones as inhibitors of endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation
- Ryu C.-K.; Jung S.-H.; Lee J.-A.; Kim H.-J.; Lee S.-H.; Chung J.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- 유충규; 김화정
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 유충규; 김화정
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- vol. 9, no. 17, pp. 2469 - 2472
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- 6-Arylamino-5,8-quinolinediones 3 and 7-arylamino-5,8-isoquinolinediones 4 were synthesized as inhibitors of endothelium-dependent vasorelaxation. The quinones inhibited the vasorelaxation of rat aorta with the endothelium. Among them, the quinones 3a, 3b, 3f, 4b, 4d and 4g strongly inhibited the vasorelaxation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.