View : 27 Download: 0
Synthesis of cyclopenta-fused polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons utilizing aryl-substituted anilines
- Synthesis of cyclopenta-fused polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons utilizing aryl-substituted anilines
- Choi, Yeojin; Chatterjee, Tanmay; Kim, Jun; Kim, Jun Soo; Cho, Eun Jin
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ORGANIC & BIOMOLECULAR CHEMISTRY
- 1477-0520; 1477-0539
- vol. 14, no. 28, pp. 6804 - 6810
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Cyclopenta-fused polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (CP-PAHs), potentially electronically and biologically highly active materials, were synthesized from readily available 2-aryl-substituted anilines. Reactions occur under extremely mild, room temperature conditions using (BuONO)-Bu-t as the sole reagent. The use of a nitrite source generates a reactive diazonium intermediate in situ that then reacts with a tethered polycyclic aromatic moiety by intramolecular aromatic substitution. This protocol could be presented as one of the simplest methods to access CP-PAHs.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.