View : 51 Download: 0
ZnO nanolasers on graphene films
- ZnO nanolasers on graphene films
- Baek, Hyeonjun; Park, Jun Beom; Park, Jong-woo; Hyun, Jerome K.; Yoon, Hosang; Oh, Hongseok; Yoon, Jiyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS vol. 108, no. 26
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We grew and characterized zinc oxide (ZnO) nanolasers on graphene films. By using graphene as a growth medium, we were able to prepare position-controlled and vertically aligned ZnO nanotube lasers. The ZnO nanolasers grown on graphene films showed good optical characteristics, evidenced by a low lasing threshold. Furthermore, the nanolaser/graphene system was easily lifted off the original substrate and transferred onto foreign substrates. The lasing performance was observed to be significantly enhanced by depositing a layer of silver on the back of the graphene film during this transfer process, which was quantitatively investigated using finite-difference time-domain simulations. Due to the wide selection of substrates enabled by the use of graphene films, our results suggest promising strategies for preparing practical nanolasers with improved performance. Published by AIP Publishing.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.