View : 29 Download: 0
Three New Chalcones from the Aerial Parts of Angelica keiskei
- Three New Chalcones from the Aerial Parts of Angelica keiskei
- Kil, Yun-Seo; Kwon, Jaeyoung; Lee, Dongho; Seo, Eun Kyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- HELVETICA CHIMICA ACTA
- 0018-019X; 1522-2675
- vol. 99, no. 5, pp. 393 - 397
- Chalcones; Flavonoids; Phenolic compounds; Angelica keiskei; Umbelliferae
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Three new chalcones, 3'-carboxymethyl-4,2'-dihydroxy-4'-methoxychalcone (1), (+/-)-4,2',4'-trihydroxy-3'-[(3-hydroxy-2,2-dimethyl-6-methylenecyclohexyl) methyl] chalcone (2), and 2 ''-hydroxyangelichalcone (3), were isolated from the aerial parts of Angelica keiskei (Umbelliferae) together with five known compounds, artocarmitin A (4), (+)-cis-(3'R, 4'R)-methylkhellactone (5), (-)-trans-(3'R, 4'S)-methylkhellactone (6), 3,4-dihydroxanthotoxin (7), and (Z)-p-coumaryl alcohol (8). The known compounds 4 - 8 were identified from A. keiskei for the first time. The structures of 1 -3 were elucidated by interpreting spectroscopic data including 1D- and 2D-NMR.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.