View : 79 Download: 0
Supply chain cost model for prefabricated building material based on time-driven activity-based costing
- Supply chain cost model for prefabricated building material based on time-driven activity-based costing
- Kim, Yong-Woo; Han, Seung-Heon; Yi, June-Seong; Chang, SooWon
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CANADIAN JOURNAL OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
- 0315-1468; 1208-6029
- vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 287 - 293
- supply chain cost model; time-driven activity-based costing (TDABC); supply chain management
- CANADIAN SCIENCE PUBLISHING, NRC RESEARCH PRESS
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The effect of 'supply chain management' can be leveraged when benefits of collaboration within and beyond the capacities of individual organizations are witnessed. One of the primary tasks in reducing total supply chain costs is to understand where the costs occur in a supply chain and how each activity impacts the total supply chain costs. Most supply chains in construction usually involve multiple entities, each one in a different process. A rebar supply chain is one example where many entities are involved in different processes. The supply chain coordinator needs a supply chain cost model, which shows how each activity impacts all supply chain costs to reduce the total costs. The research suggests a supply chain cost model using time-driven activity-based costing. The proposed cost model was applied to a building construction project, followed by sensitivity analysis identifying critical activities. This method can be adapted to analyze other fragmented material supply chains in the construction industry.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 건축공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.