View : 61 Download: 0
Preparation of g-C3N4/Ta2O5 Composites with Enhanced Visible-Light Photocatalytic Activity
- Preparation of g-C3N4/Ta2O5 Composites with Enhanced Visible-Light Photocatalytic Activity
- Vien Vo; Nguyen Van Kim; Nguyen Thi Viet Nga; Nguyen Tien Trung; Le Truong Giang; Pham Van Hanh; Luc Huy Hoang; Kim, Sung-Jin
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; Vo Vien
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ELECTRONIC MATERIALS
- 0361-5235; 1543-186X
- vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 2334 - 2340
- g-C3N4; Ta2O5; urea; photocatalyst; methylene
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- g-C3N4/Ta2O5 composites have been synthesized by a facile route in which mixtures of Ta2O5 and urea are heated at various temperatures of 450A degrees C, 500A degrees C, and 550A degrees C. The obtained materials (denoted as CN/TaO-T, where T is the heating temperature) were characterized using x-ray diffraction analysis, scanning electron microscopy, transmission electron microscopy, infrared spectroscopy, diffuse-reflectance ultraviolet-visible (UV-Vis) spectroscopy, thermogravimetric analysis, and x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. The results show that the as-prepared composites are in orthorhombic Ta2O5 phase coated by g-C3N4. The photocatalytic activity of the composites was evaluated by photodegradation of methylene blue under visible light. Among the three materials, CN/TaO-500 exhibited the highest photocatalytic activity. The improved photocatalytic activity of the g-C3N4/Ta2O5 composites is attributed to the presence of g-C3N4 in the materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.