View : 83 Download: 0
Class A composition operators on H-2
- Class A composition operators on H-2
- Jung, Sungeun; Ko, Eungil
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL ANALYSIS AND APPLICATIONS
- 0022-247X; 1096-0813
- vol. 435, no. 1, pp. 461 - 476
- Composition operator; Class A operator; Hyponormal operator; Denjoy-Wolff point
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- In this paper, we study class A composition operators C-phi on the Hardy space H-2. We show that if C-phi belongs to class A, then 0 is a fixed point of the symbol phi As a corollary, we obtain that every invertible class A composition operator is unitary. Moreover, we examine spectral properties and the commutants of class A composition operators. We also prove that if phi is a linear fractional self-map of ID into itself, then C-phi belongs to class A if and only if it is subnormal. Finally, we provide some conditions under which C-phi* belongs to class A. (C) 2015 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.