View : 127 Download: 0
Identification of new pyrrole alkaloids from the fruits of Lycium chinense
- Identification of new pyrrole alkaloids from the fruits of Lycium chinense
- Youn, Ui Joung; Lee, Joo Yun; Kil, Yun-Seo; Han, Ah-Reum; Chae, Chong Hak; Ryu, Shi Yong; Seo, Eun-Kyoung
- Ewha Authors
- 서은경; 한아름; 윤의중
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 서은경; 한아름
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH
- 0253-6269; 1976-3786
- vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 321 - 327
- Lycium chinense; Solanaceae; Pyrrole alkaloid; ECD; Absolute configuration
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOC KOREA
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Three new minor pyrrole alkaloids, 3-[2-formyl-5-(hydroxymethyl)-1H-pyrrol-1-yl]pentanedioic acid (1), (2R)-[2-formyl-5-(hydroxymethyl)-1H-pyrrol-1-yl]-1-methoxy-1-oxobutanoic acid (2), and methyl (2R)-[2-formyl-5-(methoxymethyl)-1H-pyrrol-1-yl]-4-methylpentanoate (3) were isolated from the fruits of Lycium chinense Miller (Solanaceae), along with the known compound, methyl (2R)-[2-formyl-5-(methoxymethyl)-1H-pyrrol-1-yl]-3-(phenyl)propanoate (4). The structures of 1-4 were elucidated by analysis of their 1D- and 2D-NMR and HRMS data. The absolute configurations of 2-4, possessing a stereogenic center in each structure, were determined by comparison of their experimental electronic circular dichroism (ECD) with those of calculated ECD values.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.