View : 18 Download: 0
A simple chemical route for composition graded Cu(In,Ga)S-2 thin film solar cells: multi-stage paste coating
- A simple chemical route for composition graded Cu(In,Ga)S-2 thin film solar cells: multi-stage paste coating
- Park, Se Jin; An, Hee Sang; Kim, Ji Eun; Jeon, Hyo Sang; Yoon, Sam S.; Hwang, Yun Jeong; Kim, Jihyun; Kim, Dong-Wook; Min, Byoung Koun
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- RSC ADVANCES
- vol. 5, no. 125, pp. 103439 - 103444
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- In order to realize the modulation of band-gap profile in low-cost and printable CuInxGa(1-x)S(2) thin-film solar cells, a simple chemical route, namely a multi-stage paste coating method, was developed. In particular, with this method, multiple coatings with two precursor solution pastes with different compositions were applied. Elemental analysis techniques confirmed the formation of three different graded Ga distributions (front, back, and front-and-back gradient) throughout the absorber films depending on the coating sequence with two different pastes. The back gradient cell showed the largest power conversion efficiency of 7.29%, which was almost two times larger than those of the non-graded cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.