View : 17 Download: 0
A new secoiridoid glycoside from the fruits of Cornus officinalis (Cornaceae)
- A new secoiridoid glycoside from the fruits of Cornus officinalis (Cornaceae)
- Park, Ji-Yeon; Han, Ah-Reum; Kil, Yun-Seo; Kang, Unwoo; Kim, Se-Hee; Nam, Sang-Jip; Seo, Eun Kyoung
- Ewha Authors
- 서은경; 남상집
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 서은경; 남상집
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- NATURAL PRODUCT RESEARCH
- 1478-6419; 1478-6427
- vol. 30, no. 13, pp. 1504 - 1510
- Cornus officinalis; Cornaceae; secoiridoid glycoside
- TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new secoiridoid glycoside, 7-O-dimethyl butanedioate morroniside (1) was isolated from the fruits of Cornus officinalis (Cornaceae) along with the known compound, caffeoyltartaric acid dimethyl ester (2) which was isolated from the family Cornaceae for the first time. Their structures were elucidated by physical and spectroscopic data analysis, including 1D and 2D NMR, ESI-MS and CD experiments. [GRAPHICS] .
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.