View : 20 Download: 0
Synthesis of hollow carbon-W18O49 composite and its photocatalytic properties
- Synthesis of hollow carbon-W18O49 composite and its photocatalytic properties
- Park, Ji-eun; Vien Vo; Nguyen Thi Vuong Hoan; Luc Huy Hoang; Kim, Sung Jin
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 박지은
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 박지은
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS SCIENCE-MATERIALS IN ELECTRONICS
- 0957-4522; 1573-482X
- vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 2662 - 2669
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Composites of carbon and W18O49 were successfully synthesized by heating the mixtures of WO3 and urea at a temperature between 600 and 800 degrees C in inert atmosphere. The obtained materials were characterized by XRD, SEM, TEM, Raman, XPS, TG-DTA and N-2 adsorption/desorption at 77 K. The results showed that the composites consisted of W18O49 as a main phase which was coated by a thin carbon layer and exhibited a change in shape with heating temperature. The hollow form appeared from the treatment temperature of 700 degrees C and remained till 900 degrees C. However, at treatment 900 degrees C, the W18O49 disappeared and WO2 formed instead. The adsorption and visible-light photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue on the composites were evaluated.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.