View : 28 Download: 0
Got Lactobacillus? Commensals Power Growth
- Got Lactobacillus? Commensals Power Growth
- Park, Do-Young; Lee, Won Jun; Jang, In-Hwan; Lee, Won-Jae
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CELL HOST & MICROBE
- 1931-3128; 1934-6069
- vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 388 - 390
- CELL PRESS
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Although Lactobacilli are generally considered probiotic agents in metazoans, the underlying molecular mechanisms are largely unknown. In this issue of Cell Host & Microbe, Erkosar et al. (2015) reveal that a Drosophila gut commensal, Lactobacillus plantarum(WJL), promotes animal growth by enhancing the host's capacity for protein degradation.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 체육과학부 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.