View : 38 Download: 0
Heating Performance and Occupants' Comfort Sensation of Low temperature Radiant Floor Heating System in Apartment Buildings of Korea
- Heating Performance and Occupants' Comfort Sensation of Low temperature Radiant Floor Heating System in Apartment Buildings of Korea
- Seong, Yoon-Bok; Lee, Hyun-Hwa; Song, Seung-Yeong; Lee, Jiyoung; Lim, Jae-Han
- Ewha Authors
- 송승영; 임재한
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 송승영; 임재한
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ASIAN ARCHITECTURE AND BUILDING ENGINEERING
- 1346-7581; 1347-2852
- vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 733 - 740
- low temperature radiant floor heating system; heating performance; occupants' comfort sensation; field measurement; questionnaire
- ARCHITECTURAL INST JAPAN
- SCIE; AHCI; SCOPUS
- To develop an energy-efficient low-temperature radiant floor heating system in an apartment housing unit from an improved the overall heating system efficiency perspective, it is essential to consider the occupants' thermal comfort and evaluate the thermal environment and thermal output of the radiant panel. This study evaluated the heating performance of a low temperature radiant floor heating system by monitoring the water flow rates, supply and return water temperatures, indoor room temperatures and floor surface temperatures through field measurements, and surveyed the occupants' thermal comfort through questionnaires. Based on the results of field measurements and the occupants' questionnaires, the heating performance and thermal comfort sensation of a low-temperature radiant floor heating system were analyzed. The design considerations of a low temperature radiant floor heating system are suggested.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 건축공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.