View : 14 Download: 0
Spin-Transfer Torque Switching at Ultra Low Current Densities
- Spin-Transfer Torque Switching at Ultra Low Current Densities
- Leutenantsmeyer, Johannes Christian; Zbarsky, Vladyslav; von der Ehe, Marvin; Wittrock, Steffen; Peretzki, Patrick; Schuhmann, Henning; Thomas, Andy; Rott, Karsten; Reiss, Guneter; Kim, Tae Hee; Seibt, Michael; Muenzenberg, Markus
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS
- 1345-9678; 1347-5320
- vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 1323 - 1326
- spintransport; spin-transfer torque; current induced switching; magnetic tunnel junctions; perpendicular anisotropy; Neel-Brown law
- JAPAN INST METALS
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The influence of the tantalum buffer layer on the magnetic anisotropy of perpendicular Co-Fe-B/MgO based magnetic tunnel junctions is studied using magneto-optical Kerr-spectroscopy. Samples without a tantalum buffer are found to exhibit no perpendicular magnetization. The transport of boron into the tantalum buffer is considered to play an important role on the switching currents of those devices. With the optimized layer stack of a perpendicular tunnel junction, a minimal critical switching current density of only 9.3 kA/cm(2) is observed and the thermally activated switching probability distribution is discussed.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.