View : 85 Download: 0
X-ray diffraction and X-ray absorption spectroscopic analyses for intercalative nanohybrids with low crystallinity
- X-ray diffraction and X-ray absorption spectroscopic analyses for intercalative nanohybrids with low crystallinity
- Park, Dae-Hwan; Yang, Jae-Hun; Vinu, Ajayan; Elzatahry, Ahmed; Choy, Jin-Ho
- Ewha Authors
- 최진호; 양재훈
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 최진호; 양재훈
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ARABIAN JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY
- 1878-5352; 1878-5379
- vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 190 - 205
- Intercalation; Nanohybrid; Layered silicates; Layered double hydroxides; X-ray diffraction; X-ray absorption spectroscopy
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Intercalation reactions can be achieved through ion-exchange, pillaring, and exfoliation-reassembling reactions to explore new intercalation compounds with desired electronic, electrochemical, and optical functions. Such intercalative nanohybrids with lamellar or porous structure have received much attention due to their potential applications such as catalysts, electrodes, selective adsorbents, stabilizing agents, and even drug delivery systems. In this review, we briefly introduce and highlight X-ray diffraction and X-ray absorption spectroscopy studies on the intercalative nanohybrids to understand their intracrystalline and electronic structures along with physicochemical functions. (C) 2015 The Authors. Production and hosting by Elsevier B.V. on behalf of King Saud University.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.