View : 21 Download: 0
Advanced Receiver Based on Soft Decision for Interference Suppression and Cancellation in a Sidehaul System
- Advanced Receiver Based on Soft Decision for Interference Suppression and Cancellation in a Sidehaul System
- Moon, Sangmi; Choe, Hun; Chu, Myeonghun; You, Cheolwoo; Liu, Huaping; Kim, Jeong-Ho; Kim, Jihyung; Kim, Dae Jin; Hwang, Intae
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- WIRELESS PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 0929-6212; 1572-834X
- vol. 87, no. 4, pp. 1241 - 1263
- Advanced receiver; Interference suppression and cancellation; LLR; Sidehaul system; Soft decision
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Recently, the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) developed a sidehaul system to cope with rapidly increasing mobile data traffic. However, numerous challenging technical problems remain to be resolved. One of the major problems is interference management between small cells. In this paper, we propose an advanced receiver based on soft decision to reduce the interference from neighboring cells in the sidehaul system. The proposed receiver can suppress and cancel interference by integrating the interference rejection combining technique with successive interference cancellation. The interference signal is updated using soft information expressed by a log-likelihood ratio. We perform a simulation based on the 20-MHz bandwidth of the 3GPP LTE-Advanced technology. Simulation results show that the proposed receiver can achieve a lower error rate and a higher throughput compared to conventional receivers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.