View : 89 Download: 0
Chemical constituents isolated from the Mongolian medicinal plant Sophora alopecuroides L. and their inhibitory effects on LPS-induced nitric oxide production in RAW 264.7 macrophages
- Chemical constituents isolated from the Mongolian medicinal plant Sophora alopecuroides L. and their inhibitory effects on LPS-induced nitric oxide production in RAW 264.7 macrophages
- Kwon, Jaeyoung; Basnet, Sunita; Lee, Jin Woo; Seo, Eun-Kyoung; Tsevegsuren, Nanzad; Hwang, Bang Yeon; Lee, Dongho
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS vol. 25, no. 16, pp. 3314 - 3318
- Sophora alopecuroides L.; Flavonostilbenes; Nitric oxide production inhibitor
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Three new flavonostilbenes, alopecurones M-O (1-3), were isolated from the root bark of Sophora alopecuroides L. together with 21 known compounds. The structures of the isolated compounds were elucidated by using NMR, MS, and CD spectroscopic data. All isolates were evaluated for their potential to inhibit LPS-induced nitric oxide production in RAW 264.7 cells. (C) 2015 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.