View : 125 Download: 0
Quantum signature scheme for known quantum messages
- Quantum signature scheme for known quantum messages
- Kim, Taewan; Lee, Hyang-Sook
- Ewha Authors
- 이향숙; 김태완
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 이향숙; 김태완
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- PHYSICA SCRIPTA
- PHYSICA SCRIPTA vol. 90, no. 5
- quantum signature; quantum message; quantum public-key cryptosystem
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- When we want to sign a quantum message that we create, we can use arbitrated quantum signature schemes which are possible to sign for not only known quantum messages but also unknown quantum messages. However, since the arbitrated quantum signature schemes need the help of a trusted arbitrator in each verification of the signature, it is known that the schemes are not convenient in practical use. If we consider only known quantum messages such as the above situation, there can exist a quantum signature scheme with more efficient structure. In this paper, we present a new quantum signature scheme for known quantum messages without the help of an arbitrator. Differing from arbitrated quantum signature schemes based on the quantum onetime pad with the symmetric key, since our scheme is based on quantum public-key cryptosystems, the validity of the signature can be verified by a receiver without the help of an arbitrator. Moreover, we show that our scheme provides the functions of quantum message integrity, user authentication and non-repudiation of the origin as in digital signature schemes.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.