View : 23 Download: 0
Acredinones A and B, Voltage-Dependent Potassium Channel Inhibitors from the Sponge-Derived Fungus Acremonium sp F9A015
- Acredinones A and B, Voltage-Dependent Potassium Channel Inhibitors from the Sponge-Derived Fungus Acremonium sp F9A015
- Kim, Hiyoung; Yang, Inho; Ryu, Shin-Young; Won, Dong Hwan; Giri, Awadut G.; Wang, Weihong; Choi, Hyukjae; Chin, Jungwook; Hahn, Dongyup; Kim, Eunhee; Han, Chulkyeong; Lee, Jihye; Nam, Sang-Jip; Ho, Won-Kyung; Kang, Heonjoong
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF NATURAL PRODUCTS
- 0163-3864; 1520-6025
- vol. 78, no. 3, pp. 363 - 367
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Two new benzophenones, acredinones A (1) and B (2), were isolated from a marine-sponge-associated Acremonium sp. fungus. Their chemical structures were elucidated on the interpretation of spectroscopic data. The structure of 1 was confirmed by palladium-catalyzed hydrogenation, followed by spectroscopic data analysis. Acredinones A (1) and B (2) inhibited the outward K+ currents of the insulin secreting cell line INS-1 with IC50 values of 0.59 and 1.0 mu M, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.