View : 21 Download: 0
One-Photon and Two-Photon Sensing of Biothiols Using a Bis-Pyrene-Cu(II) Ensemble and Its Application To Image GSH in the Cells and Tissues
- One-Photon and Two-Photon Sensing of Biothiols Using a Bis-Pyrene-Cu(II) Ensemble and Its Application To Image GSH in the Cells and Tissues
- Hu, Ying; Heo, Cheol Ho; Kim, Gyoungmi; Jun, Eun Jin; Yin, Jun; Kim, Hwan Myung; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
- 0003-2700; 1520-6882
- vol. 87, no. 6, pp. 3308 - 3313
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Glutathione (GSH), cysteine (Cys), and homodysteine (Hcy) are three major biothiols, which play key roles in various biological systems. Accordnigly, the development of imaging probes has been actively studied. We report a new pyrene derivative 1, which showed large fluorescence quenching with Cu2+ at pH 7.4. The ensemble 1-Cu2+ was applied to detect iriothiols. Among the various amino acids, GSH, Cys, and Hcy induced distinct turn-on fluorescence changes. The 1-Cu ensemble was further, applied for GSH detection in living cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.