View : 15 Download: 0
A Synthetic Approach to N-Aryl Carbamates via Copper-Catalyzed Chan-Lam Coupling at Room Temperature
- A Synthetic Approach to N-Aryl Carbamates via Copper-Catalyzed Chan-Lam Coupling at Room Temperature
- Moon, Soo-Yeon; Kim, U. Bin; Sung, Dan-Bi; Kim, Won-Suk
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 1856 - 1865
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A mild and efficient synthesis of N-arylcarbamates was achieved by reacting azidoformates with boronic acids in the presence of 10 mol % of copper chloride catalyst. The reaction proceeds readily in an open flask at room temperature without additional base, ligand, or additive. Rapid access to urea analogues via a two-step one-pot procedure is enabled by reacting N-arylcarbamates with aluminum-amine complexes. In addition, among several boronic acid derivatives prepared, dimethylphenyl boronate was found to react rapidly in its reaction with benzyl azidoformate, invoking in situ generation of this species in the catalytic cycle.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.