View : 132 Download: 0
Mohangamides A and B, New Dilactone-Tethered Pseudo-Dimeric Peptides Inhibiting Candida albicans Isocitrate Lyase
- Mohangamides A and B, New Dilactone-Tethered Pseudo-Dimeric Peptides Inhibiting Candida albicans Isocitrate Lyase
- Bae, Munhyung; Kim, Heegyu; Moon, Kyuho; Nam, Sang-Jip; Shin, Jongheon; Oh, Ki-Bong; Oh, Dong-Chan
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ORGANIC LETTERS
- ORGANIC LETTERS vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 712 - 715
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Mohangamides A and B (1-2) were discovered from a marine Streptomyces sp. collected in an intertidal mud flat. The structures of the compounds were elucidated as novel dilactone-tethered pseudodimeric peptides bearing two unusual acyl chains and 14 amino acid residues based on comprehensive spectroscopic analysis. The absolute configurations of the mohangamides were determined by chemical derivatizations, followed by chromatographic and spectroscopic analyses. Mohangamide A displayed strong inhibitory activity against Candida albicans isocitrate lyase.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.