View : 46 Download: 0
PROPERTIES OF COMPLEX SYMMETRIC OPERATORS
- PROPERTIES OF COMPLEX SYMMETRIC OPERATORS
- Jung, Sungeun; Ko, Eungil; Lee, Ji Eun
- Ewha Authors
- 고응일; 이지은
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- OPERATORS AND MATRICES
- vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 957 - 974
- complex symmetric operator; biquasitriangular; weakly hypercyclic; Weyl type theorem
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- An operator T is an element of L(H) is said to be complex symmetric if there exists a conjugation C on H such that T = CT*C. In this paper, we prove that every complex symmetric operator is biquasitriangular. Also, we show that if a complex symmetric operator T is weakly hypercyclic, then both T and T* have the single-valued extension property and that if T is a complex symmetric operator which has the property (delta), then Weyl's theorem holds for f (T) and f (T)* where f is any analytic function in a neighborhood of sigma(T). Finally, we establish equivalence relations among Weyl type theorems for complex symmetric operators.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.