View : 197 Download: 0
Cloning, Expression, and Characterization of P450 Monooxygenase CYP102H1 from Nocardia farcinica
- Cloning, Expression, and Characterization of P450 Monooxygenase CYP102H1 from Nocardia farcinica
- Chung, Yoon-Hee; Song, Ji-Won; Choi, Kwon-Young; Yoon, Jang Won; Yang, Kyung-Mi; Park, Jin-Byung
- Ewha Authors
- 박진병; 윤장원; 양경미
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY FOR APPLIED BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY FOR APPLIED BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 259 - 264
- cloning; CYP102H1; Escherichia coli; Nocardia farcinica; oxygenation
- KOREAN SOC APPLIED BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- To isolate a new P450 monooxygenase belonging to the CYP102 family, CYP102H1 of Nocardia farcinica IFM 10152 (i.e., pnf11 580) was cloned, expressed, and partially characterized. CYP102H1 gene was amplified from pNF1 of N farcinica and cloned into expression vectors (i.e., pTrc99A, pET28a(+)). When Escherichia coli BL21(DE3) codon+ strain was transformed with pET28a-CYP102H1 and the culture was induced with 1.0 mM isopropyl-beta-D-thio-galactoside in a complex medium at 30 degrees C, CYP102H1 could be expressed in soluble form even though soluble form was not dominant. The enzyme showed typical features of heme proteins; a spectrum of reduced CO bound form showed typical maximum at 450 nm. When the biotransformation of linoleic acid was carried out in a reconstituted system consisting of CYP102H1 and redox partner proteins of Pseudomonas putida (i.e., CamAB), omega 1-hydroxylinoleic acid was detected with gas chromatography/mass spectrometry analysis, suggesting that CYP102H1 catalyzes oxygenation of linoleic acid at omega-1 position, which is typical in CYP102A subfamily members.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 식품공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.