View : 16 Download: 0
M2-brane perspective on N=6 super Chern-Simons theory at level k
- M2-brane perspective on N=6 super Chern-Simons theory at level k
- Ahn, Changrim; Bozhilov, P.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS
- no. 12
- AdS-CFT Correspondence; M-Theory
- Recently, O. Aharony, O. Bergman, D. L. Jafferis and J. Maldacena (ABJM) proposed three-dimensional super Chern-Simons-matter theory, which at level k is supposed to describe the low energy limit of N M2-branes. For large N and k, but fixed 't Hooft coupling lambda = N/k, it is dual to type IIA string theory on AdS(4) x CP3. For large N but finite k, it is dual to M theory on AdS(4) x S-7/Z(k). In this paper, relying on the second duality, we find exact giant magnon and single spike solutions of membrane configurations on AdS(4) x S-7/Z(k) by reducing the system to the Neumann-Rosochatius integrable model. We derive the dispersion relations and their finite-size corrections with explicit dependence on the level k.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.