View : 103 Download: 48
Finite-size effects of membranes on AdS(4) x S-7
- Finite-size effects of membranes on AdS(4) x S-7
- Ahn, Changrim; Bozhilov, P.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS
- JOURNAL OF HIGH ENERGY PHYSICS, no. 8
- AdS-CFT correspondence; M-theory
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- We consider semi-classical solutions of membranes on the AdS(4) x S-7 background. This is supposed to be dual to the N = 6 super Chern-Simons theory with k = 1 in a planar limit recently proposed by Aharony, Bergmann, Jafferis, and Maldacena (ABJM). We have identified giant magnon and single spike states on the membrane by reducing them to the Neumamm-Rosochatius integrable system. We also connect these to the complex sine-Gordon integrable model. Based on this approach, we find finite-size membrane solutions and obtain their images in the complex sine-Gordon system along with the leading finite-size corrections to the energy-charge relations.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Finite-size effects of membranes on AdS(4) x S-7.pdf(333.52 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.