View : 163 Download: 0
Characterization of matrix for medical devices(ASTM F2007)
- Characterization of matrix for medical devices(ASTM F2007)
- Baek, Mi Ock; So, Jung Won; Kim, Soon Hee; Roh, Hye Won; Lee, Na Ri; Kim, Moon Suk; Ryu, Gyu Ha; Cho, Yang-Ha; Lee, Seung Jin; Khang, Gilson; Lee, Hai Bang
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
- TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 600 - 602
- tissue engineering; tissue engineering medical products(TEMPs); test method; biomaterials; ceramics; metal; polymer; scaffolds
- KOREAN TISSUE ENGINEERING REGENERATIVE MEDICINE SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Tissue engineering medical products are those protocols and products developed for use in the human body as biological substitutes to restore, maintain, or improve tissue function. The purpose of this standard is to locate relevant existing guideline and test methods and to provide guidance I-or interim use of materials for which a standard does not exist. The standard may be use as guideline in tissue engineered research.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.