View : 127 Download: 0
Evaluation for medical devices by cell culture method(ASTM F813-07)
- Evaluation for medical devices by cell culture method(ASTM F813-07)
- Kim, Soon Hee; Baek, Mi Ock; So, Jung Won; Roh, Hye Won; Lee, Na Ri; Kim, Moon Suk; Ryu, Gyu Ha; Cho, Yang-ha; Lee, Seung Jin; Khang, Gilson; Lee, Hai Bang
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
- TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 595 - 599
- biocompatibility; medical device; cell culture test; cytotoxic
- KOREAN TISSUE ENGINEERING REGENERATIVE MEDICINE SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- We provided standard practice for direct contact cell culture evaluation of materials for medical devices in this report. This practice introduced a reference method of direct contact cell culture testing. This method of direct contact cell culture may be used in the construction of medical materials and devices for test the cytotoxic potential of materials. Researcher for medical devices could use this practice to compare other cytotoxicity tests or directly to evaluate materials. Cell or materials could be sometimes modified depending on use in offered extend of this practice.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.