View : 50 Download: 0
Complex moment matrices via Halmos-Bram and Embry conditions
- Complex moment matrices via Halmos-Bram and Embry conditions
- Li, Chunji; Jung, Il Bong; Park, Sang Soo
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY
- vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 949 - 970
- truncated complex moment problem; cyclic subnormal operator
- KOREAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- By considering a bridge between Bram-Halmos and Embry characterizations for the subnormality of cyclic operators, we extend the Curto-Fialkow and Embry truncated complex moment problem, and solve the problem finding the finitely atomic representing measure mu such that gamma ij = integral z(-i)z(j)d mu, (0 <= i+j <= 2n, vertical bar i-j vertical bar <= n+s, 0 <= s <= n); the cases of s = n and s = 0 are induced by Bram-Halmos and Embry characterizations, respectively. The former is the Curto-Fialkow truncated complex moment problem and the latter is the Embry truncated complex moment problem.
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 수리과학연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.