View : 166 Download: 0
Synthesis and biological evaluation of arylsulfonylpiperazine derivatives as 5-HT6 receptor ligands
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of arylsulfonylpiperazine derivatives as 5-HT6 receptor ligands
- Jeon, Sun Ah; Choo, Hyunah; Park, Woo-Kyu; Rhim, Hyewhon; Ko, Soo Y.; Cho, Yong Seo; Koh, Hun Yeong; Pae, Ae Nim
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 285 - 291
- serotonin; 5-HT6 receptor; antagonists
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- The 5-HT6 antagonists are mainly related to the treatment of cognitive dysfunction or impairment associated with Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia. There have been lots of efforts to develop 5-HT6 antagonists. As in our efforts, arylsulfonylpiperazine derivatives 1-3 were designed, synthesized and biologically evaluated against the human recombinant 5-HT6 serotonin receptor. Total 36 compounds were synthesized and the most active compound among the synthesized compounds is compound 2h with an IC50 value of 1.5 mu M. The compound 2h is novel as 5-HT6 receptor ligand and could act as lead for the novel 5-HT6 receptor ligands.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.