View : 128 Download: 0
Scanning force microscopy of relaxor ferroelectric PbMg1/3Nb2/3O3-PbTiO3 thin films for piezoelectric sensors
- Scanning force microscopy of relaxor ferroelectric PbMg1/3Nb2/3O3-PbTiO3 thin films for piezoelectric sensors
- Lee, J. H.; Kim, T. Y.; Oh, Y. J.; Choi, M. R.; Yoon, H. R.; Jo, W.; Nam, H. J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY vol. 49, pp. S833 - S836
- relaxer ferroelectric; PMN-PT; piezoelectric; scanning force microscopy
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Relaxor ferroelectric PbMg1/3Nb2/3O3-PbTiO3 (PMN-PT) thin films were grown by a sol-gel method. By using scanning force microscopy, piezoelectric poling and imaging were studied in a number of regions on the films with subsequent statistical analysis of the obtained data. Piezoresponse and poling behavior appear to have a relation with relaxor behavior of the materials, which is defined as frequency-dependent phase transition in ferroelectric materials. Hysteresis loops are observed when an external field is swept, regardless of vibration frequency of the bias, indicating relaxation behavior of the PMN-PT films.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.