View : 92 Download: 0
Nonlinear optical response of 1-D photonic crystals fabricated by using a sol-gel method
- Nonlinear optical response of 1-D photonic crystals fabricated by using a sol-gel method
- Hwang, Jisoo; Kim, Min Jung; Wu, J. W.; Lee, Seung Mook; Rhee, Bum Ku; Kwak, Ji Hoon; An, Ilsin
- Ewha Authors
- 우정원; 황지수
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 2128 - 2131
- photonic crystal; SiO2; TiO2; sol-gel; nonlinear; optical transmission; Kerr; optical switching; pump probe
- KOREAN PHYSICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- the picosecond nonlinear optical response in five-bilayered SiO2/TiO2 structures of one-dimensional photonic crystals fabricated by using a sol-gel method is reported. We observe nonlinear optical changes in the transmission at both bandgap edges, an 8 % decrease at the high-energy edge, and a 4.5 % increase at the low-energy edge. These changes correspond to a blue shift of the bandgap. The observed reponse originates from the optical nonlinearity of the TiO2 layer.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.