View : 17 Download: 0
Microfluidic immunoassay platform using antibody-immobilized glass beads and its application for detection of Escherichia coli O157 : H7
- Microfluidic immunoassay platform using antibody-immobilized glass beads and its application for detection of Escherichia coli O157 : H7
- Lee, NY; Yang, Y; Kim, YS; Park, S
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 479 - 483
- microchamber; glass head; IgG immobilization; pathomilc bacteria; Escherichia coli O157 : H17
- KOREAN CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- We developed a microfluidic immunoassay platform for the decision of various analytes such as bacterial pathogen by packing antibody-immobilized glass beads in spatially-isolated microchambers on a microfludic device. Primary amines of antibody were covalently conjugated to carboxyl-terminated glass beads previously treated with aminosilane followed by glutaraldehyde. Through this covalent binding, up to 905 mu g immunoglobulin G (IgG) per gram of glass beads was immobilized. For application, glass beads attaching antibody specific to Escherichia coli O157:H7, a foodborne pathogen, were packed into a microfluidic device and used for the detection of the serotype. This prototype immunoassay device can be used for the simulataneous detection of multiple analytes by sequentially packing different-sized glass beads attaching different antibody in discrete microchambers on a single microfluidic device.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.