View : 26 Download: 0
pH/temperature sensitive poly(aspartic acid)-g-poly(propylene glycol)
- pH/temperature sensitive poly(aspartic acid)-g-poly(propylene glycol)
- Cho, JY; Lee, J; Gutowska, A; Tarasevich, BJ; Sohn, YS; Jeong, B
- Ewha Authors
- 손연수; 정병문
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 손연수; 정병문
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF DRUG DELIVERY SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 71 - 76
- poly(aspartic acid); thermosensitive polymer; pH sensitive polymer; sol-gel transition; hydrogel
- EDITIONS SANTE
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A pH/temperature sensitive polymer of poly(aspartic acid) grafted with poly(propylene glycol) (PA-g-PPG) was prepared. The polymer showed lower critical solution temperature in water depending on the pH as well as ionic strength. As the temperature increased, the concentrated poly(propylene glycol) aqueous solution precipitated, whereas the concentrated aqueous solution of PA-g-PPG underwent sol-to-gel transition atpH 7.4. The dehydration of poly(propylene glycol) and ionic repulsion of aspartic acid drive gel formation atpH 7.4 over 30 similar to 50 degrees C. The PA-g-PPG is expected to be a useful in situ gel forming depot system for drug delivery and tissue engineering applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.