View : 22 Download: 0
KLYPVE/TUS space experiments for study of ultrahigh-energy cosmic rays
- KLYPVE/TUS space experiments for study of ultrahigh-energy cosmic rays
- Khrenov, BA; Alexandrov, VV; Bugrov, DI; Garipov, GK; Kalmykov, NN; Panasyuk, MI; Sharakin, SA; Silaev, AA; Yashin, IV; Grebenyuk, VM; Naumov, DV; Olshevsky, AG; Sabirov, BM; Semenov, RN; Slunechka, M; Skryl, II; Tkatchev, LG; Saprykin, OA; Syromyatnikov, VS; Bitkin, VE; Eremin, SA; Matyushkin, AI; Urmantsev, FF; Abrashin, V; Koval, V; Arakcheev, Y; Cordero, A; Martinez, O; Morena, E; Robledo, C; Salazar, H; Villasenor, L; Zepeda, A; Park, I; Shonsky, M; Zicha, J
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- PHYSICS OF ATOMIC NUCLEI
- vol. 67, no. 11, pp. 2058 - 2061
- MAIK NAUKA/INTERPERIODICA PUBL
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The KLYPVE space experiment has been proposed to study the energy spectrum, composition, and arrival direction of ultrahigh-energy cosmic rays (UHECR) by detecting from satellites the atmosphere fluorescence and scattered Cherenkov light produced by EAS, initiated by UHECR particles. The TUS setup is a prototype KLYPVE instrument. The aim of the TUS experiment is to detect dozens of UHECR events in the energy region of the GZK cutoff, to measure the light background, to test the atmosphere control methods, and to study stability of the optical materials, PMTs, and other instrumental parts in space environment. (C) 2004 MAIK "Nauka/Interperiodica".
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.