View : 23 Download: 0
Prediction on the chiral behaviors of drugs with amine moiety on the chiral cellobiohydrolase stationary phase using a partial least square method
- Prediction on the chiral behaviors of drugs with amine moiety on the chiral cellobiohydrolase stationary phase using a partial least square method
- Choi, SO; Lee, SH; Choo, HYP
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH
- vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 1009 - 1015
- QSRR; CoMFA; resolution; separation factor; chiral separation
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY KOREA
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Quantitative Structure-Resolution Relationship (QSRR) using the Comparative Molecular Field Analysis (CoMFA) software was applied to predict the chromatographic behaviors of chiral drugs with an amine moiety on the chiral cellobiohydrolase (CBH) columns. As a result of the Quantitative CoMFA-Resolution Relationship study, using the partial least square method, prediction of the behavior of drugs with amine moiety upon chiral separation became possible from their three dimensional molecular structures. When a mixed mobile phase of 10 mM aqueous phosphate buffer (pH 7.0) - isopropanol (95 : 5) was employed, the best Quantitative CoMFA- Resolution Relationship, derived from the study, provided a cross-validated q(2) = 0.933, a normal r(2) = 0.905, while the best Quantitative CoMFA-Separation Factor Relationship, also derived from the study, yielded a cross-validated q(2) = 0.939, a normal r(2) = 0.991. When all of these results are considered, this QSRR-CoMFA analysis appears to be a very useful tool for the preliminary prediction on the chromatographic behaviors of drugs with an amine moiety inside chiral CBH columns.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.