View : 29 Download: 0
Tissue response of calcium polyphosphate in beagle dog. Part II: 12 month result
- Tissue response of calcium polyphosphate in beagle dog. Part II: 12 month result
- Yang, SM; Kim, SY; Lee, SJ; Lee, YK; Lee, YM; Ku, Y; Chung, CP; Han, SB; Rhyu, IC
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BIOCERAMICS, VOL 16
- vol. 254-2, pp. 245 - 248
- calcium polyphosphate; chitosan; Na2O; osteoconduction; biodegradation
- TRANS TECH PUBLICATIONS LTD
- CPP is chemically similar to natural bone and has higher stiffness. As one of our previous studies has shown, CPP had osteoconductivity and biocompatibility. The purpose of this study was to compare the new bone formation in CPP granules between 3 and 12 months and to evaluate CPP as bone substituting materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.