View : 28 Download: 0
Cytotoxic effects of sesquiterpene lactones from the flowers of Hemisteptia lyrata B
- Cytotoxic effects of sesquiterpene lactones from the flowers of Hemisteptia lyrata B
- Ha, TJ; Jang, DS; Lee, JR; Lee, KD; Lee, J; Hwang, SW; Jung, HJ; Nam, SH; Park, KH; Yang, MS
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ARCHIVES OF PHARMACAL RESEARCH
- vol. 26, no. 11, pp. 925 - 928
- Hemisteptia lyrata Bunge; sesquiterpene lactone; aguerin B; 8 alpha-acetoxyzaluzanin C; cynaropicrin; deacylcynaropicrin; cytotoxic activity
- PHARMACEUTICAL SOCIETY KOREA
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- Four guaia-12,6-olide type sesquiterpene lactones, aguerin B (1), 8alpha-acetoxyzaluzanin C (2), cynaropicrin (3), and deacylcynaropicrin (4), were isolated from the flowers of Hemisteptia lyrata Bunge. It is the first report on the isolation of compounds 1-4 from Hemisteptia species. All the isolates (1-4) were examined for their cytotoxic activity against SK-OV-3, LOX-IMVI, A549, MCF-7, PC-3, and HCT-15 human cancer cell lines.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.